Losing a loved one is one of those times when we need a little extra help; when having people who care around us makes all the difference. Because Henfield Funeral Services is a family business, they really understand how to take care of you and your family with genuine care and attention to detail during these difficult times.
Nick and Karen’s two children, Connor and Alisha, have recently joined Henfield Funeral Services to continue the family tradition. Between them Nick and Karen have over 40 years of experience directing funerals. They greet people with a smile, make the whole process as straightforward as possible and above all make families feel comfortable. The options and decisions can be overwhelming, it’s when everyone needs a guiding hand.
Henfield Funeral Services opened in December 2014 in Henfield High Street, its welcoming offices on the corner of Church Street are bright and airy, with a cluster of pretty ‘thank you’ cards on the desk bearing testament to Karen and Nick’s good service and kindness.
We are privileged to look after people during the most difficult times in their lives,”
We can make sure everything run smoothly, whatever the wishes of the family, creating beautiful funerals for very special people.”
Nick and Karen take care of all aspects of a funeral and can also offer help and advise with pre-paid funeral plans (a great way to ensure peace of mind for the ones you leave behind) as well as specialist monumental masonry. They understand the importance of families putting their special mark on a funeral and making it as personal as possible for a loved one.
Henfield Funeral Services are happy to help and make a difficult time so much more bearable. Please contact them on 01273 494688 or pop in to see Karen, Nick, Alisha or Connor, you will be made warmly welcome.
Funerals and Coronavirus/COVID-19
As of Thursday 27th January 2022 the government has announced that the measures put in place under Plan B in England will be lifted.
The key points are:
- There is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering but the government suggests that you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet.
- We ask that everyone is to take a rapid lateral flow (LFD) test to manage your risk before attending a service or coming in to see us at the office, even if you don’t have symptoms. This will keep you & our staff safe & to minimise catching Covid-19.
- There are no legal limits on the number of people who can attend funerals or commemorative events, however, those attending, arranging or managing such events should consider that it may be harder to manage the risk of spreading Covid-19 if spaces are crowded, and venue operators may choose to set their own limits.
- There will be no requirement to stay two metres apart from people you do not live with, and venues are not required to follow social distancing rules.
- Covid-secure rules, including table service requirements and restrictions on singing, chanting and dancing, have been lifted.
Temporary dividers and screens for vehicles – Limousines.
We will keep in place our limousine screens dividers to protect our staff & our families. We feel our families will feel safer with a screen in place while travelling.
We will also remain to offer the seating at the rear of the limousines only (6 seats in total) as we are unable to offer the use of the front seat .
Again this helps maintain social distancing between families & our staff to keep everyone safe.
We appreciate your understanding.
If you should have any questions or require any guidance on the above then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 494688.
Funeral Planner of the year award
We have had some fantastic news today to say we have won the Funeral Planner of the Year award for the South East England area for 2020.
New Office in Eastbourne – Opened February 2018.
We are proud to announce the opening of our new office, Willows Funeral Service located in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Parking is available for families to use when they visit us. This is situated at the rear of our office.