Losing a loved one is one of those times when we need a little extra help; when having people who care around us makes all the difference. Because Henfield Funeral Services is a family business, they really understand how to take care of you and your family with genuine care and attention to detail during these difficult times.
Nick and Karen’s two children, Connor and Alisha, have recently joined Henfield Funeral Services to continue the family tradition. To complete the group, Vicky, who has 14 years experience, is a real asset with her calm and knowledgeable approach. Between them Nick and Karen have over 40 years of experience directing funerals. They greet people with a smile, make the whole process as straightforward as possible and above all make families feel comfortable. The options and decisions can be overwhelming, it’s when everyone needs a guiding hand.
Henfield Funeral Services opened in December 2014 in Henfield High Street, its welcoming offices on the corner of Church Street are bright and airy, with a cluster of pretty ‘thank you’ cards on the desk bearing testament to Karen and Nick’s good service and kindness.
We are privileged to look after people during the most difficult times in their lives,”
We can make sure everything run smoothly, whatever the wishes of the family, creating beautiful funerals for very special people.”
Nick and Karen take care of all aspects of a funeral and can also offer help and advise with pre-paid funeral plans (a great way to ensure peace of mind for the ones you leave behind) as well as specialist monumental masonry. They understand the importance of families putting their special mark on a funeral and making it as personal as possible for a loved one.
Henfield Funeral Services are happy to help and make a difficult time so much more bearable. Please contact them on 01273 494688 or pop in to see Karen, Nick, Vicky, Alisha or Connor, you will be made warmly welcome.
Funerals and Coronavirus/COVID-19
At the present time, we’re arranging funerals as we would normally with some restrictions taking place, but we’re aware that the situation with coronavirus/COVID-19 is changing rapidly. As we move forward into uncertain times, we want to reassure you that we are taking every possible step to ensure funerals can go ahead with the health and wellbeing of everyone in our community as our main concern.
- We are well prepared to take care of people who have passed with coronavirus/COVID-19 in line with the official guidance we have received from the government. We will continue to look after everyone in our care in our gentle and sensitive way, but have put procedures in place to ensure we can do this safely. This means that our colleagues will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) even when the risk is deemed to be low.
- If you are faced with arranging a funeral and cannot, for whatever reason, have a face-to-face meeting, we can arrange an appointment with you over the phone, email or via FaceTime. The Cremation Paperwork which will need to be completed by the N.O.K/Executor, we can deliver these directly to you by keeping to the government guidelines of social distancing. We can also send via post if we feel there is sufficient time to have these returned to us before the cremation service. Alternatively we can send them electronically via email if family are not local to us to complete this way.
- Should you need to arrange a direct cremation or burial with us (this is when a person is cremated or buried without a funeral service and with no mourners in attendance), we can advise on how you can put together a meaningful memorial service at a later date.
- We are working closely with all our colleagues throughout the funeral profession to ensure we can offer the same high standards you would normally expect from us during this unprecedented time.
- Please contact us at any time, with any questions and we will guide you the best way we can.
New Office in Eastbourne
We are proud to announce the opening of our new office, Willows Funeral Service located in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Parking is available for families to use when they visit us. This is situated at the rear of our office.